Natalie Finkelman Bennett, Jayne A. Goldstein, James E. Miller, Bruce D. Parke, Laurie Rubinow, James C. Shah and Nathan C. Zipperian are pleased to announce the creation of Miller Shah LLP (www.millershah.com). The new firm will represent its clients and practice law from offices in Connecticut, California, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Milan, Italy, with its headquarters based in Philadelphia, PA. In addition to James E. Miller (email@example.com) and James C. Shah (firstname.lastname@example.org), the partners of the new firm are:
- Natalie Finkelman Bennett (email@example.com) – who is the Managing Partner of the Firm’s headquarters office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Jayne A. Goldstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) – who is a Partner in the Firm’s Fort Lauderdale, Florida office.
- Bruce D. Parke (email@example.com) – who is a Partner in the Firm’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania office.
- Laurie Rubinow (firstname.lastname@example.org) – who is a Partner in the Firm’s Chester, Connecticut office.
- Nathan C. Zipperian (email@example.com) – who is a Partner in the Firm’s Fort Lauderdale, Florida office and is the Firm’s General Counsel.
The partners of Miller Shah LLP are pleased to announce that the following talented attorneys and other professionals have joined them in this new enterprise: Laura C. Barrera, Alec J. Berin, Robert W. Biela, Jillian M. Boyce, Tina M. Coutavas, Anna K. D’Agostino, Nicholas Day, Gina S. Demetriades, Elena M. DiBattista, Jonathan A. Dilger, Betsy A. Ferling, Sydney D. Finlay, Madison A. Gregg, Ronald S. Kravitz, Ian S. Lam, Nicolas A. Lussier, Christine M. Mon, Christian F. Morales, Susanne Moss, Theodore A. Nastase, Michael P. Ols, Rrita Osmani, John C. Roberts, Marialisa Samo, Raffaele Scalcione, Chiharu G. Sekino, Kolin C. Tang, Heidi A. Wendel, Alexa S. White, Mark Xiao, Casey T. Yamasaki, and Eric L. Young.
For more information, contact us at 866-540-5505.
About Miller Shah LLP
Miller Shah LLP is a results-driven law firm focused on delivering the highest level of service possible to its clients throughout the globe. Miller Shah believes that representing clients with considered judgment and candor, as well as the highest degree of courtesy, professionalism and zeal possible, provides the best opportunity to achieve and exceed their goals in any given matter.
The Firm maintains a number of offices in the United States and overseas that are strategically located to serve its clients.