At Miller Shah LLP we place our clients’ interests first. We strive to provide our clients with thoughtful, comprehensive and high quality legal services at all times.
Our diverse client base includes:
- consumers, employees, international and local labor organizations
- healthcare and manufacturing concerns
- hedge funds and money managers
- individuals in all walks of life
- international and other significant investors
- large and mid-size financial institutions
- multi-employer and Taft-Hartley pension funds
- multi-national corporations
- public pension funds
- start-up and other smaller companies
- state and local governmental entities
We are committed to providing each client, regardless of size or location, with the experience and advice of those attorneys and other professionals throughout the Firm who best are able to serve the client’s specific interest.
- We understand that our success and the future of our firm is inextricably linked to the success of our clients.
- In each client engagement, we work hard to devote all of our formidable resources in an intelligent manner to the challenge or issue we are tackling in an effort to best serve our client’s needs.
- Finally, we understand the importance of client confidences and work vigilantly to protect the confidential nature of information that clients often share with us.
If you have a question about Miller Shah, its clients or our practice areas, please click here to contact us. We will respond to your inquiry promptly and do our best to answer your question fully so long as we are able to appropriately do so.
We have been privileged to represent the following illustrative clients, among others, in our first decade of existence:
Accelya Kale Solutions Limited
Affordable CDL, LLC
Asbestos Workers Philadelphia Pension Plan
Business Computer Solutions, Inc.
Butler National Corp.
C3 Capital, LLC
Centerprise International, Ltd.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Community Bank & Trust
The DeRosa Corporation
Diversified Technical Systems, Inc.
Fiber Optic Marketplace, LLC
Golden Star, Inc.
Healthcare Strategies, Inc.
International Brotherhood of the Teamsters
JAD Properties, Inc.
Jayhawk Capital, LLC
Kornitzer Capital Management, Inc.
LCC Design Services, LLC
NH Hoteles, S.A.
Oxygen World, Inc.
Phones Plus, Inc.
Princeton Foods, LLC
Rawson Foods, LLC
Recovery Resources, LLC
Scott Consulting Company
Sino American Quality & Logistics
State of Connecticut
Twin Towers Trading, Inc.
TT Trading Site Management, LLC
United Food & Commercial Workers Local 1776
UFCW Tri-State Pension Fund
William Hach & Associates, Inc.
Wireless Facilities, Inc.