The plans you make for your business can be undone if you have not chosen the appropriate business entity (i.e., corporation, partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, professional corporation), place of formation and tax structure for the business entity.
The attorneys of Miller Shah LLP provide sophisticated advice in all aspects of forming, operating and evolving a successful business. We represent businesses of all sizes, from small, closely held enterprises to large, multinational corporations. With offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, as well as a strong international network in the form Integrated Advisory Group (www.iaginternational.org), in which Miller Shah is an extremely active member, we serve clients in many major markets and around the globe.
Our attorneys are well-versed in the creation of startups and other new business enterprises, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Creation of U.S. subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Domestic and international joint ventures and licensing agreements
- Formation of C and S corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and other business entities
- Franchisor and franchisee agreements
- Officer, director and shareholder liability protection
- Protection of intellectual property in international jurisdictions
- Tax-sensitive advice related to entity selection
Miller Shah offers the professional capacity and resources to effectively handle every aspect of your immediate and long-term business planning needs. Our firm brings a multidisciplinary, team-oriented approach to business formation and strategy, helping us to set your business on a prudent course to meet your goals. Our lawyers travel throughout the United States and beyond when our expertise is sought for complex business planning.