Providing Private Client Services To Existing Clients And Referrals
As an outgrowth of consulting and litigating in our primary areas of practice, the business owners, corporate executives, professionals and other individuals we work with commonly seek our counsel on personal legal matters. At Miller Shah LLP we believe strongly that, when the need arises, our attorneys and staff must and should be prepared to assist our clients in these important private matters.
Miller Shah provides private client services to existing clients and select individuals who are referred to us. Our lawyers’ decades of collective experience and broad range of expertise enable us to offer sophisticated planning advice, to handle complex transactions and disputes, and to confront urgent family and legal matters. Below is a representative, but not exhaustive, list of client matters we commonly address:
- Divorce, custody, guardianship and family law matters
- Domestic and international estate planning
- Gifting strategies and planned charitable giving
- IRS tax matters (e.g., personal audits, offers in compromise)
- Investment disputes or breach of fiduciary duty
- Negotiation of executive compensation or severance
- Personal litigation (e.g., contract disputes, injury claims, insurance coverage)
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Trust and estate administration
- Wills, trusts and estate tax planning
Miller Shah regularly works with accountants and auditors to address federal, state and local tax issues for clients and has significant experience defending tax proceedings initiated by the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Justice. We can draw on a large network of professionals, as well as attorneys who specialize in certain areas of the law. Through the Integrated Advisory Group (IAG), we can draw on a large international network of professionals, including attorneys, who specialize in these and related areas of the law.
We invite you to read more about our primary practice areas by calling 866-540-5505 or contact Miller Shah online to arrange a confidential consultation about your private legal matter.
We maintain offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. As necessary, we travel to locales throughout the United States and abroad to assist clients with their legal issues.