Mergers and acquisitions provide ways to accelerate growth in all types of market conditions. Miller & Shah LLP provides start-to-finish assistance with the structuring, negotiation, documentation and closing of the deal.
With offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, as well as a powerful network of international affiliates available through Integrated Advisory Group, our attorneys serve clients in many major markets and throughout the world. For a discussion of your transaction and your goals, please contact Miller Shah Managing Partner Nathan Zipperian (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 866-540-5505 to arrange a consultation with one of our merger and acquisition advisers.
Our firm uses a multi-disciplinary, team-oriented approach to handle all aspects of a merger or acquisition, from financing, antitrust and other regulatory approvals, to structuring of employee benefits in the acquired entity. Among other matters, our attorneys:
- Conduct due diligence investigations
- Provide valuation and operational advice
- Negotiate and prepare letters of intent
- Structure financing arrangements
- Advise clients in the development and transfer of intellectual property
- Address complex legal and economic issues that antitrust, competition and trade regulation questions present
- Form special-purpose corporate entities for completing the transaction
Our lawyers will help your firm evaluate transactions involving stock, cash, debt, joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances, and other approaches. We handle transactions of all sizes, from less than $1 million to in excess of $1 billion. Miller Shah is a results-driven law firm focused on delivering the highest level of service to our clients throughout the globe. Our attorneys travel throughout the United States and beyond when our expertise is sought for complex transactions.